Here’s what you do:
1. Cook the millet. I used my rice cooker and a ratio of .5c millet to 1.5c water.
2. Cook the lentils. I just threw a handful in boiling water and let cook for about an hour.
3. Prep your veggies - 1 onion, 1 shallot and 4 cloves of garlic. Chop into little pieces and begin to sautée in olive oil and a little white wine.
4. Add spinach and earth balance and continue cooking. Throw in spices (I used some oregano, thyme, basil, red pepper, truffle salt and saffron salt) and cook with a splash of red wine vinegar.
5. Stir together sautée mixture and millet. Rinse lentils and stir in along with a little more Earth Balance.